Build-to-rent Resident Engagement app
iPhone and Android App Development
We worked with Assemble Communities to develop a mobile app for iPhone and Android for residents living in their apartments to better engage within the community.
Assemble is a property developer focusing on build-to-rent apartments for sustainable living. The app integrates with various third party building services such as access control (Salto), property management system (StarRez), payment gateway (BPoint), and many more.
The app was developed using React Native, a cross-platform framework which allowed the development team to simultaneously cater to both iPhone and Android platforms using a unified code-base, significantly enhancing the speed of development and substantially lowering the costs associated with it.
The Assemble Communities app features:
- Payment gateway for residents to pay rent, book events, bulk-buying of everyday products, and many more
- Keyless entry integration with Salto Systems which allows residents to access the building and lifts using their mobile device
- Raise maintenance requests and track its progress
- Building feed and noticeboard
- Parcel delivery notification
- View and RSVP to events
- Book community rooms in common areas